We’ll take you into the mountains to experience a remote region once teeming with activity, where few people will ever get to see firsthand.
Soar over the Terra Rosa Glacier towards Fire Lake, where our expert team brings the Wild West to life. While they share historical insights and educational storytelling on BC’s mining and logging, you’ll explore ghost towns, outlaw hangouts and collapsed hidden gold mines—you may even find an artifact.
$4,290Entire aircraft—up to 5 seats
- The entire aircraft for your group—up to 5 people
- One hour experience flying around BC’s coastal mountains, over the Terra Rosa Glacier and Fire Lake
- Two hours of exploring BC’s founding history, sprawling meadow of wildflowers and glistening lakes
- First Nations Storytellers and Outdoor Experience Leaders take you on an educational journey of the region
- Gourmet catered lunch featuring locally-grown and prepared ingredients
What To Bring
- Wear a t-shirt and long pants
- Wear hiking or waterproof boots
- Bring a backpack with an extra sweater and warm socks
- Pack a reusable water bottle
- Pack sunscreen and sunglasses
- All of the above, plus:
- A warm jacket, ideally water-resistant