This experience takes you alongside some of the most prominent peaks and vistas our majestic coastal mountains have to offer.
Get up close and personal with the towering giants that surround British Columbia in breathtaking beauty. As you soar beside cliffs and over valleys, our First Nations storytellers share the names and stories of each mountain. Then we touch down in a meadow of wildflowers or a sparkling snow-covered peak, depending on the season, so you can explore on foot.
$2300 Entire aircraft (up to 5 seats)
- The entire aircraft for your group—up to 5 people
- One hour experience flying around BC’s coastal mountains
- 30 minutes-1 hour of exploring at a drop-off point, weather permitting
- First nations storytelling and outdoor experience leaders take you on an educational journey of the region
- Available at an additional cost: gourmet catered lunch featuring locally-grown and prepared ingredients
What To Bring
- Wear a t-shirt and long pants
- Wear hiking or waterproof boots
- Bring a backpack with an extra sweater and warm socks
- Pack a reusable water bottle
- Pack sunscreen and sunglasses
- All of the above, plus:
- A warm jacket, ideally water-resistant